2020: A Year In Review
Bullion Gift Guide
Sheffield Food & Drink Makers Selling Online
#BehindTheBar - That’s A Wrap
#BehindTheBar: The Daily Grind
We’re back with our blog series, in this week’s post we will be covering:
- What grinding and conching is, and how these processes were first discovered.
- The different types of machinery that can be used to grind and conch chocolate.
- How we make sure our chocolate is silky smooth every time.
#BehindTheBar - Breaking it Down
- How Max (our founder) first started breaking and winnowing, compared to now.
- What we have used our cocoa husks to make in the past.
- An exciting project we are currently working on!
#BehindTheBar - Only the Best Will Do
Once the beans have arrived at our factory in Sheffield, the process continues. In this second installment of #BehindTheBar, we will be exploring:
The importance of sorting our beans effectively and the impact it can have on the rest of the process.
The different methods of roasting cocoa beans.
Why roasting plays such an integral role in making craft chocolate and how it can make a difference to the overall flavour.