Join the Bullion Team
You may think you know what to expect from chocolate – a cheap and cheerful sweet fix, with every mass-produced bar tasting pretty much exactly the same. The truth is, chocolate can be so much more than that. We craft chocolate from bean-to-bar from just three ingredients, cocoa beans, cocoa butter, and unrefined cane sugar. But it is by no means a simple process and we believe it’s more than worth it.
The lengths we go to in creating our Multi-Award-Winning Chocolate; from sourcing, creating, tempering, baking and educating to truly showcase and represent the finest cacao for our customers. Our vision in launching innovative products; working with the best and most ethically sourced farms; hosting educational chocolate experiences is all part of our goal: to be the movement in craft chocolate.
To get involved - have a look at our open opportunities now!
Benefits at Bullion
As well as with working alongside an incredible team, you can also access a range of perks with us.
- Discounted items
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Christmas Parties/Other Company Events
- Paid Training – First Aid etc.
- Holiday & Sick Pay
- And more chocolate than you could ever dream of!
Chocolate Tour Guide - to apply, email email@example.com
Our Chocolate Tour Guide will be someone who will be responsible for representing Bullion and for giving customers a great experience. We have a flexible range of opportunities available, with a variety of hours and days required. These include:
- Tours - hosting our extremely popular Chocolate Factory Tour - which includes this history behind how we got started; sharing the process of bean-to-bar before leading a tasting of our chocolate bar range.
- Talks - taking our tours 'on the road' by hosting talks & tastings with a variety of venues, including corporate events and parties.
- Workshops – with our experiences growing, we are looking for someone to take the lead with truffle making workshops. This role is interactive with guests, taking a hands-on and practical approach in showing guests how to make their own chocolates.
The flexibility of the role means that you can concentrate on all of the above, or focus on just one element. Whatever you think would be the best fit for your skills, we’ll be happy to discuss a bespoke role that suits but please outline in your covering letter. The tours and workshops are primarily on weekends, with the talks being more ad-hoc
- Experience in a similar role is desired
- Good work ethic
- Public speaking and ability to conduct a room
- Passion for small independents
- Fun, outgoing, friendly personality
- Customer service experience
- Ability to think on your feet
- Driving license desirable but not essential
Job Type: Part-time, Weekends. Opportunity to pick up overtime.