What could be better than enjoying both wine and chocolate together?
Join us at our Cutlery Works Cafe Bar, situated in Kelham Island, on our unique pairing event where you can sample our new limited release bars, Peru, Ecuador and Madagascar, alongside wine from 3 family-owned vineyards in Spain, Italy and South Africa.
What to expect:
- 1-to-1 experience with our in-house expert
- Let us introduce you to the art of wine & chocolate tasting
- Discover more about your personal tasting palette
- Hear stories from the chocolate factory about how we make our bean-to-bar chocolate
- Sample our 3 new 70% dark limited release bars alongside our paired selection of wines
Our next pairing starts at 6pm on 13th May and is the perfect chance to explore your own palate as we break down tannin, acid, and body in both wine and chocolate.
If this sounds up your street, then book onto our new Chocolate & Wine Pairing Experience below.
There are 14 space available, please enquire here for large parties as more dates may be available.
Location: Cutlery Works, Sheffield, S8 8AT.